Saturday, June 14, 2008

#014 - World of Warcraft Buttons and Wallpapers

Photobucket

I don't real like the idea of rehashing this more than once, so I'm only putting the two completed designs on here for now. I'll add individual ones if I care to later. Basically the left one is the original guild my buddies and I started. The rightmost one was the one I saw the most potential in after the original folded. The second folded while I was away.

Don't actually like the blue one, but I was on a WoW hit at the time so it's there. If anyone is actually interested I found a nice little online tabbard creator. Natch I found it after who knows how many hundreds of screenshots trying to get the hammers right by hand in paint. The seoncd one and any future ones will be done with this creator.

No comments: