Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Idea: Horoscope Amalgamations

For those of you who can't seem to guess, let me break it down for you. I post SOME of my ideas on here. Of course anything I'm excited about and really think that it's uber-creative or orignal will not be posted here until I am satisfied with it. That won't stop me from still occassionally posting ideas. [When I get around to acting on them is another story entirely.]

Anyway this one's not a big one. I have a relative, distant mind you, who is deeply involved in numerology, astrology, etc. Anyway, she was blathering on this time about the planets and signs and trying to back it up with circumstancial historical context from different corners of the world when this little idea snuck up on me.

Take multiple zodiacs, believe me there are not that just the 2 everyone knows of (Roman, Chinese), and compbine the creatures of particular design. For example, I'm was born in early December. Meaning that on the Roman horoscope I am a Sagittarius, but on the Chinese calendar I'm a boar (before you jump in with jokes, that's a wild hog). So one possible permutation could be a centaur except with the body of a boar.

No comments: