Friday, May 22, 2009

Viva la Revolution!

Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes! Summer is upon us and with that comes vacation from a deplorable occupation that siphons all my energies away to leave a rotting, fluffy husk for the majority of the year.

However, I should have lots to do, I get 2.5 months off with little to do besides clean and DO STUFF (among hanging with friends, travelling and the other traditional summer fun). Ideally working out and creating something will be part of it. I have some friends teaching me new games and I am actually going to try abridged RPG/fanfic stories. Plus lots of movies, music, anime, book ideas as well!

Aside from that I am doing a complete overhaul of my paper stashes (ideas, doodles, sketches, lists, whatnot) and I'm doing what I really should do with them: 1) use them, 2) sort/file them for later, or 3) trash them.

I'm hoping I get at least one finished drawing a week on deviantart, and I'm planning on doing a lot of creative writing (to stave off writer's block and get back in the habit of refining my writing).

No comments: